Rainbow Region Kids Administration Assistant (Lismore)
Northern Rivers Community Gateway is a values driven, QIP accredited not for profit organisation. Our Rainbow Region Kids services provide accredited, government-subsided outside school hours childcare, including before school care, after school care and vacation care. Rainbow Region Kids is now recruiting for an administration assistant.
This permanent part-time role will work 14 hours per week over 2 days (negotiable), and must be available to work Mondays and Fridays. It is based in Lismore and paid at SCHCADS Award 2010 Level 2.
- Salary sacrificing entitlements
- Bonus leave during Christmas closure
- Access to staff wellness program
- Training and development
About the ideal person for this role
Our organisation is looking for suitable candidates who can align with our values:
We are looking for individuals with administration and time management skills and an ability to contribute to our positive team environment.
All applicants must be willing to undergo a national police record check, working with children check and provide copies of relevant qualifications.
Key selection criteria
- Appropriate certificate in administration and/or relevant working experience
- Oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with parents and schools
- Knowledge of work practices and procedures relevant to children’s services
- Application of techniques relevant to children’s services
- Developing knowledge of statutory requirements relevant to children’s services
- Knowledge of policies relating to children’s services and community organisations
- Understanding of Microsoft and database programs
Applications for this position close at 5pm on Tuesday 29th July 2020
If you require additional information relating to this position, contact Helen Hall by emailing email@example.com or calling 0447 211 835.
Link to position description