- Fixed term contract to 28 February 2023
- 28 hours per week
- Based in Lismore NSW, various locations throughout Northern NSW
- SCHCADS Award level 4
The children’s services development worker is a fixed term position. The role will work collaboratively with the coordinator and undertake the educational leader role in assisting our existing educators to lead the development and implementation of an effective educational program in the service and maintain a safe, inclusive and positive environment for all children and their families. The position will act as a floater on the floor of after school care programs and vacation care to support child ratio across the services and will provide guidance, instruction and direction to the supported playgroup facilitator.
What we offer
- Attractive salary packaging options
- Bonus holiday leave during Christmas shutdown
- Mobile phone
- Laptop for work purposes
- A person-centred organisation
- A child safe organisation
- Regular supervision and support
- Ongoing training and development
Community Gateway holds ACEQA & QIP accreditation. We are an equal opportunity employer, are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from First Nations peoples.
Applications closing date
Friday 6 May 2022
More information about this role
Contact Shaun McPherson by calling 0429 640 075.
How to apply
- Access the position description incorporating the selection criteria via the link below.
- Send your application to email@example.com.
- Your application must include:
- A cover letter addressing the selection criteria (no more than 2 pages)
- Your resume / CV
- Copies of qualifications and supporting documentation