Choices reproductive and sexual health
All genders, all bodies, all ages.
Choices has been providing confidential and inclusive reproductive and sexual health services to people in Northern NSW for over 40 years. Our clinic is a friendly and safe space without judgement or discrimination.
Our staff are all female, including 3 GPs, a sexual health nurse and a receptionist. We are committed to delivering high quality, trauma informed services. We believe that every person deserves access to healthcare and advice that supports them to make the right decisions about their own body.
Bulk Billing is provided for people who hold a Medicare Card. We welcome all genders, bodies and ages.
We specialise in
- STI testing
- Contraceptive counselling and prescriptions
- IUD & Implanon insertions
- Fertility testing
- Period issues
- Unplanned pregnancy counselling
- Medical Abortions
- Gender-affirming healthcare
We welcome everyone
- Young adults and adolescents
- People living with a disability
- First Nations Australians
- People living on a low income
- LGBTQIA+ community members
- People living with addiction
We are open Mondays and Thursdays 9am-4:30pm. Appointments are essential and can be made via telephone, email, online booking form or by visiting our Lismore community hub. Appointments can be delivered in person or via telephone.
Choices is funded by Northern NSW Local Health District.