If you would like to talk to a member of our volunteer team, fill out this quick connect form and someone will contact you.
Want to volunteer?
Change your life and your community.
Need a volunteer?
Find your perfect match.
What is corporate volunteering?
For businesses, companies and organisations, your staff and reputation are the most important assets you have. As a group, you can all come together to volunteer your time for the benefit of your customers, clients, communities and audiences.
Whether you want to participate in a one-off team project, a regular ongoing engagement, or support your staff to volunteer individually, we can find the right opportunities for your people in our volunteer network.
The benefits of corporate volunteering to your organisation
Benefits to employers:
- Build connections with your audiences, customers and communities.
- Improve your organisation’s collaborative practices, team culture and staff morale.
- Team building creates stronger connections and higher staff retention.
- Encourage staff to develop new professional and personal skills.
- Increase your organisation’s profile, exposure, brand and social values.
- Feature in our volunteer network as one of our volunteer network partners.
Benefits to employees:
- Meet new people and establish new connections.
- Make a difference to peoples lives.
- Gain news skills, abilities and experience.
- Make new friendships and connections with team members.
Get started now
Complete the quick connect form on this page, send our volunteer team an email or call our office to discuss your organisation’s specific requirements for your next corporate volunteering project.