- 35 hours per week
- SCHCADS Award level 4 + salary packaging
- Remote work location (working one week per month in Lismore NSW)
The Data & Systems Administrator will work as part of a team with the IT systems Administrator across all aspects of the organisations’ data and information technology systems. The position requires a passion for data and experience in data storage and maintenance. The position is responsible for the implementation of data management systems that enable reporting to funding bodies and working with the IT administrator to the implement IT systems that enable the monitoring and provision of seamless service delivery. This position may be undertaken remotely with a requirement to work from our Lismore office one week per month.
What we offer
- Attractive salary packaging options
- Bonus holiday leave during Christmas shutdown
- Mobile phone
- Laptop for work purposes
- A person-centred organisation
- Regular supervision and support
- Ongoing training and development
Community Gateway holds ACEQA & QIP accreditation. We are an equal opportunity employer, are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from First Nations peoples.
- Tertiary qualifications in a field related to the position and/or substantial work experience.
- Sound knowledge of databases, importing and exporting data, and building complex queries and reports. Experience with extracting and manipulating data in a SQL server environment will be considered.
- Demonstrated skills in analysing data and deveoping insights which can be applied and utilised.
- Demonstrated ability in improving process and quality.
- Knowledge of a wide range of computer systems software, applications,
hardware, networking and communications.
- Proven ability to work to a high standard and with an eye to detail, working under own initiative to strict deadlines.
- Sound stakeholder liaison skills.
- Knowledge of integrating and maintaining the following systems:
- My Recruitment Plus
- ChilliDB CRM
- Microsoft Office 365
- Power Automate
- Active Directory
- MS Report Builder.
- A current NSW Drivers licence
- A National Criminal History Records checks prior.
- Evidence of full Covid Vaccination.
More information about this role
Contact Jodi Burley by calling 0432 156 535.
How to apply
- Access the position description incorporating the selection criteria via the link below.
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your application must include:
- A cover letter addressing the selection criteria (no more than 2 pages)
- Your resume / CV
- Copies of qualifications and supporting documentation