Need help with your tax return?
Tax Help is a free service from the Australian Tax Office. It is provided by registered, trained volunteers and is available to people who have earned $60,000 or less in the last year.
Unfortunately, Tax Help is not available if you:
- Work as a contractor – for example, a contract cleaner, taxi or Uber driver
- Run a business, including as a sole trader
- Have partnership or trust matters
- Sell shares or an investment property
- Own a rental property
- Have capital gains tax (CGT)
- Receive royalties
- Receive distributions from a trust, other than a managed fund
- Receive foreign income, that is not a foreign pension or annuity.
Tax Help is operating out of our Lismore Community Hub. Bookings are essential.
Call us on 02 6621 7397 to make an appointment.