How to apply
How to apply for a job with Community Gateway
To apply for a listed position, please follow the instructions below. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Download and read the relevant position description via the job details page
- Write your responses to the position’s selection criteria in a separate document, no more than 2 pages in length.
- Submit your application by email to email@example.com before the job application closing date, including:
- Your selection criteria responses
- Your resume / CV
- Copies of any relevant formal qualifications
If you have any questions about the application process, contact our human resources officer by calling 02 6621 7397. If you have any questions about the position you’re applying for, contact the person named on the relevant position description.
Current job vacancies
Many tracks, one road, sustaining community.
Community Gateway is a registered charity and QIP accredited, assessed against the Quality Improvement Council Health and Community Services 7th Edition Standards.
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the lands on which we work and meet, and offer our respect to their elders, past, present and future.
Send us a message now
Copyright © 2021 Northern Rivers Community Gateway. All rights reserved.