- 35 hours per week across 5 days
- Fixed term until 30 June 2023
- SCHCADS Award level 4 + super + leave loading + bonus leave
- Salary sacrifice options
- Based in Lismore
- Application closing date Friday 29 July 2022
Be the change you want to see. Community Gateway has been making a difference in our communities for fifty years and is looking for a passionate individual to join our team. We encourage applications from First Nations peoples.
What we offer
- Values driven organisation
- Generous salary packaging options
- Bonus leave for all permanent staff during Christmas closure
- Family focused workplace with above award paid parental leave
- Health and wellbeing program
- Flexible working options
- Professional development framework
- Extensive program of workplace team building events and activities
The No Interest Loan Scheme (NILs) offers people on a low income safe and affordable access to loans for essential items, with no interest, no fees and repayments over 12 to 18 months. The NILs Administrator will work as part of a team within our Financial Inclusion programs providing microfinance services. This role will include team leader responsibilities and may be required to travel and work at other locations across the NSW Far North Coast; interstate and intrastate travel may be required.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a related field with relevant working experience in office administration or microfinance.
- Demonstrated understanding of needs of people on low income.
- Demonstrated experience supervising a small team of paid staff or volunteers.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills including undertaking promotional activities, advocacy and negotiation; writing skills – reports, correspondence, loan agreements, record keeping; and oral skills – liaison, telephone.
- Sound organisational and office administration skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly and within tight timelines.
- Good knowledge in the use of Microsoft and database programs.
- Evidence of full COVID vaccination
- National police check
- Evidence of relevant qualifications
More information about this role
If you have questions about this role, contact Jodi Burley by calling 0432 156 535.
How to apply
- Access the position description incorporating the selection criteria via the link below.
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your application must include:
- A cover letter addressing the selection criteria (no more than 2 pages)
- Your resume / CV
- Copies of qualifications and supporting documentation
If you have questions about our application process, contact our Human Resources Officer by emailing email@example.com.
Link to position description