- 21 hours per week
- Based in Grafton NSW
- SCHCADS Award level 3 + salary packaging
The NILs and NILs4Vehicles schemes offer people on low incomes safe and affordable access to credit over a range of periods. The role will work as part of a team within our financial inclusion programs and will support the NILs Team Leader in day to day functionality, while reporting to the Manager, Business Support Branch.
What we offer
- Attractive salary packaging options
- Bonus holiday leave during Christmas shutdown
- Mobile phone
- Laptop for work purposes
- A person-centred organisation
- Regular supervision and support
- Ongoing training and development
Community Gateway holds ACEQA & QIP accreditation. We are an equal opportunity employer, are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from First Nations peoples.
- Demonstrated understanding of needs of
people on a low income
- Relevant qualifications and / or experience in
business administration or microfinance
- Demonstrated ability to meet targets, work
flexibly and within tight deadlines
- Sound computer literacy and experience in
databases and Microsoft office programs
- Experience in the microfinance or loan
- A current NSW Drivers licence
- Satisfactory completion of a National Criminal
History Records check prior to
commencement and every 3 years thereafter.
- Evidence of full COVID vaccination
- Current Working with children check
More information about this role
Contact Jodi Burley by calling 0432 156 535.
How to apply
- Access the position description incorporating the selection criteria via the link below.
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your application must include:
- A cover letter addressing the selection criteria (no more than 2 pages)
- Your resume / CV
- Copies of qualifications and supporting documentation