Northern Rivers volunteer management
Our Northern Rivers volunteer management services build skills, capacity and opportunities for volunteering.
Our services aim to:
- Build effective volunteering practices and opportunities within organisations and communities.
- Increase the diversity of volunteers.
- Improve access to volunteering information and resources.
- Provide access to training and resources that support volunteers and volunteer-involving organisations.
To achieve this, we focus on two key areas:
- Building the capacity of volunteer-involving organisations to enable:
- The breaking down of barriers to volunteering for one or more identified priority groups, and if deemed the most effective approach, to provide face-to-face services that support these groups to participate in volunteering.
You might be interested in
Many tracks, one road, sustaining community.
Community Gateway is a registered charity and QIP accredited, assessed against the Quality Improvement Council Health and Community Services 7th Edition Standards.
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the lands on which we work and meet, and offer our respect to their elders, past, present and future.
Send us a message now
Copyright © 2022 Northern Rivers Community Gateway. All rights reserved.