To enquire about our financial inclusion services throughout New South Wales, call us on 02 6621 7397, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NSW financial inclusion
Financial inclusion coordination throughout New South Wales.
We coordinate state-wide financial inclusion strategies to promote and support financial inclusion services throughout New South Wales. We do this by:
- Developing and exploring financial inclusion strategies, resources and products.
- Which can be delivered or accessed by funded non-government organisations.
- Which support non-government organisations to undertake effective financial conversations with a view to improving client financial behaviour.
- Providing strategic advice to NSW Fair Trading on financial inclusion.
- Linking funded services such as NILS and financial counsellors to financial inclusion strategies and products.
You might be interested in
Many tracks, one road, sustaining community.
Community Gateway is a registered charity and QIP accredited, assessed against the Quality Improvement Council Health and Community Services 7th Edition Standards.
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the lands on which we work and meet, and offer our respect to their elders, past, present and future.
Send us a message now
Copyright © 2023 Northern Rivers Community Gateway. All rights reserved.