- 21 hours per week
- Grafton NSW
- SCHCADS Award level 4 + salary packaging + bonus holiday leave
Community Gateway is recruiting a Family Case Worker. The role will include case management and capacity building activities provided to families with complex needs. It also requires the provision and supervision of staff in relation to case management, information and referral, and advocacy for clients. Working under direction the role will be required to establish and maintain effective referral networks, with the goal of ensuring a range of services and products are accessible to clients.
What we offer
- An opportunity to work as part of a diverse charitable organisation
- Attractive salary packaging options
- Bonus holiday leave during Christmas shutdown
- A person-centred organisation
- A child safe organisation
- A practice framework enabling a positive social impact
- Regular supervision and support
- Ongoing training and development
Community Gateway holds ACEQA & QIP accreditation. We are an equal opportunity employer, are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from First Nations peoples.
For more information about this role, contact our Community Services Manager Shaun McPherson by calling 0429 640 075.
How to apply
- Access the position description incorporating the selection criteria via the link below.
- Send your application to email@example.com.
- Your application must include:
- A cover letter addressing the selection criteria (no more than 2 pages)
- Your resume / CV
- Copies of qualifications and supporting documentation