- 35 hours per week
- Lismore NSW
- SCHCADS Award level 3 + salary packaging + bonus holiday leave
The Intake Officer through a person-centred approach will provide intake, assessment information, and referral services for disadvantaged people, through telephone, face to face, virtual and email enquiries. The position provides short term intervention through the emergency relief and EAPA programs and works collaboratively with the client to develop an action plan to achieve agreed outcomes.
The Intake Officer whilst working as part of a team will promote a positive team culture. This position is a team leader within the intake team and provides on the job supervision and support of students, volunteers and lower-level paid employees within the program.
What we offer
- An opportunity to work as part of a diverse charitable organisation
- Attractive salary packaging options
- Bonus holiday leave during Christmas shutdown
- A person-centred organisation
- A child safe organisation
- A practice framework enabling a positive social impact
- Regular supervision and support
- Ongoing training and development
Community Gateway holds ACEQA & QIP accreditation. We are an equal opportunity employer, are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from First Nations peoples.
For more information about this role, contact our Community Services Manager Shaun McPherson by calling 0429 640 075.
How to apply
- Access the position description incorporating the selection criteria via the link below.
- Send your application to email@example.com.
- Your application must include:
- A cover letter addressing the selection criteria (no more than 2 pages)
- Your resume / CV
- Copies of qualifications and supporting documentation