- 15 hours per week
- Lismore NSW
- Children’s Services Award level 4 + salary packaging + bonus holiday leave
RRK Outside School Hours Care Centre provides National Quality Standard Early Childhood Education and Care to school aged children incorporating the My Time Our Place framework.The Assistant Coordinator will work as part of a team within our Children’s Services program, which is located at Lismore, Wollongbar, Alstonville, Casino, Kyogle, Ocean Shores and other sites within the Northern Rivers area.
What we offer
- An opportunity to work as part of a diverse charitable organisation
- Attractive salary packaging options
- Bonus holiday leave during Christmas shutdown
- A person-centred organisation
- A child safe organisation
- A practice framework enabling a positive social impact
- Regular supervision and support
- Ongoing training and development
Community Gateway holds ACEQA & QIP accreditation. We are an equal opportunity employer, are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from First Nations peoples.
For more information about this role, contact Judith Balderi by calling 0438 681 972.
How to apply
- Access the position description incorporating the selection criteria via the link below.
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your application must include:
- A cover letter addressing the selection criteria (no more than 2 pages)
- Your resume / CV
- Copies of qualifications and supporting documentation