- 35 hours per week
- Based in Lismore NSW, various locations throughout Northern NSW
- Children’s Services Award level 6 + salary packaging + bonus holiday leave
The OSHC Coordinator supports our Community Services Manager to provide strong leadership in the development and implementation of Outside School Hours Childcare (OSHC) delivered through our Rainbow Region Kids program.
This role coordinates the day to day operations of OSHC and Vacation Club services and will work closely with Assistant Coordinators and RRK staff, supporting them with their Quality Improvement Plans and the associated practices required in offering a high quality OSHC service for all children and their families.
What we offer
- An opportunity to work as part of a diverse charitable organisation
- Attractive salary packaging options
- Bonus holiday leave during Christmas shutdown
- A person-centred organisation
- A child safe organisation
- A practice framework enabling a positive social impact
- Regular supervision and support
- Ongoing training and development
Community Gateway holds ACEQA & QIP accreditation. We are an equal opportunity employer, are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from First Nations peoples.
For more information about this role, contact Judith Balderi by calling 0438 681 972.
How to apply
- Access the position description incorporating the selection criteria via the link below.
- Send your application to email@example.com.
- Your application must include:
- A cover letter addressing the selection criteria (no more than 2 pages)
- Your resume / CV
- Copies of qualifications and supporting documentation