- Ongoing vacancies
- Casual hours
- Various locations around Northern NSW
- Children’s Services Award level 2, 3 and 4 + salary packaging
Community Gateway is recruiting a number of casual childcare educators and assistant coordinator positions to contribute to and enhance the delivery of our Outside School Hours Childcare services.
Successful applicants will work as part of our Rainbow Region Kids team, delivering well-established child-centred services that provide National Quality Standard early childhood education and care to school-aged children, incorporating the My Time Our Place framework at multiple sites across the Northern Rivers.
A fun, creative, and professional career awaits with the opportunity to make a difference. See how to apply below.
What we offer
- An opportunity to work as part of a diverse charitable organisation
- Attractive salary packaging options
- A person-centred organisation
- A child safe organisation
- A practice framework enabling a positive social impact
- Regular supervision and support
- Ongoing training and development
Community Gateway holds ACEQA & QIP accreditation. We are an equal opportunity employer, are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from First Nations peoples.
More information about these roles
Contact Shaun McPherson by calling 0429 640 075.
How to apply
- Access the relevant position description incorporating the selection criteria via the links below.
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your application must include:
- A cover letter addressing the selection criteria (no more than 2 pages)
- Your resume / CV
- Copies of qualifications and supporting documentation