08/09/2023, from 10:30am – 12:30pm
This workshop is an introduction to volunteering in NSW and will cover topics including:
- What is volunteering
- The benefits of volunteering
- The rights and responsibilities of volunteers
- The rights and responsibilities of organisations that engage volunteers
- What you should consider when looking for a volunteer role
- How to find a suitable volunteer role
- Volunteering opportunities
Bridge to Volunteering is suitable for:
- People who have never volunteered before
- People who have done some volunteering but want a more comprehensive introduction to volunteering
- People who are new to Australia and have not volunteered here
We look forward to introducing the world of volunteering!
Training is provided by The Centre For Volunteering.