11/09/2023, from 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Social Media Essentials
The session will share how to effectively use social media to communicate with and engage your communities to achieve measurable outcomes.
The workshop will cover:
- Have a clear understanding of what social media channels exist
- Why they are valuable?
- How to use them for engaging their local communities
- Understand who their social media audience is and how to best speak to them
- Learn a simple formula for creating engaging and effective content simply and easily
- Hands on materials planned and created during the session
This workshop is worth 1 CPD points. Training is provided by The Centre For Volunteering.