29/11/2023, from 10:00am – 11:30am
In this free online training, learn how to foster inclusivity in your organisation, aligned with best practice in volunteer recognition.
The National Standards for Volunteer Involvement provides a sound framework for organisations to consider the role of their volunteers, including the impact effective volunteer involvement can have in achieving strategic goals.
Direct benefits to organisations:
- They provide useful benchmarks to help organisations attract, manage and retain volunteers
- Help manage risk and safety in their work with volunteers
Direct benefits to volunteers:
- They help improve the volunteer experience
After completing the training, you will:
Understand Inclusive Volunteering.
- Understand why we strive to be inclusive.
- Be able to identify barriers to inclusion.
- Have knowledge to reduce the impact of barriers.
- Know how to create meaningful volunteering experiences.
- Understand what it means to be part of an inclusive team.
- Different methods for engaging and empowering volunteers from different backgrounds.
- The benefits from an engaged and empowered volunteer team.
This event is worth 1 CPD point. Training is provided by The Centre For Volunteering.
Registrations open 26/09/2023 at 9:30pm.