07/12/2023, from 10:00am – 11:30am
In this free online training, learn how to foster inclusivity in your organisation, aligned with best practice in volunteer management.
The National Standards for Volunteer Involvement provides a sound framework for organisations to consider the role of their volunteers, including the impact effective volunteer involvement can have in achieving strategic goals.
Direct benefits to organisations:
- They provide useful benchmarks to help organisations attract, manage and retain volunteers
- Help manage risk and safety in their work with volunteers
Direct benefits to volunteers:
- They help improve the volunteer experience
This one-hour training will go through all eight of The National Standards, with a focus on how each links to accessible and inclusive volunteering. After completing the training, you will:
- Understand inclusive volunteering
- Understand why it is important to strive to be inclusive
- Be able to identify barriers to inclusion
- Have knowledge to reduce the impact of barriers
- Understand what it means to be part of an inclusive team
This event is worth 1 CPD point. Training is provided by The Centre For Volunteering.
Registrations open 04/10/2023 at 9:30pm.