Our charter of commitment to child safety
Community Gateway is committed to the safety and wellbeing of children and young people, as represented by the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations.
Our commitment to child safety is based on the following principles:
- We support children to actively participate and share their views and vision
- We create an environment that is safe and welcoming
- We value respect, diversity and inclusion
- We champion integrity, select suitable workers and support them to stay informed and be responsible
- We listen to feedback, concerns and complaints and use it to continually improve and innovate
Read more about our charter of commitment to child safety here.