Download the Xplor Home app for mobile devices, access your Xplor account or create one via web browser.
Send us your feedback at any time with our confidential online form.
Work with us
Join our childcare team.
Rainbow Region Kids is often looking for people to join our team that are passionate about childcare and committed to creating fun learning activities for children.
We recruit childcare educators and assistant coordinators throughout the Northern Rivers region of NSW, for our before school care, after school care and Vacation Club services.
Most of our childcare roles are permanent part time or casual, which means that staff have the flexibility to enjoy a life outside of work. Many of our employees are involved in study, are parenting or want to complement their existing part time job.
Working with children is highly rewarding. To work in our childcare services, you don’t have to be expertly qualified in childhood education. We provide professional training in all the necessary areas and support staff with an extensive childcare and safety framework.
The benefits of working with Rainbow Region Kids
Our employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexible permanent part time or casual working arrangements.
- Opportunities to learn skills from experienced, professional colleagues.
- Salary sacrificing options for permanent staff, which means paying less tax.
- Professional training and development.
- Award-level wages.
- Joining a growing organisation dedicated to supporting local communities.
- Working and contributing to your local community.
If you’d like to talk with us about joining one of our Rainbow Region Kids teams, please register your interest via the form below, and someone will contact you for an informal conversation about your interest.