Work with us
Our current job vacancies and application process appear on this page. If there are no vacancies at the moment, please check back soon.
What our staff say about us
“I am proud to work for Community Gateway as I feel it is an ethical and very worthwhile organisation.”
“Overall I love working for Community Gateway and would love to remain in the organisation for the foreseeable future.”
of our staff feel that their co-workers demonstrate a positive attitude and energy in the workplace.
of our staff see our management consistently demonstrate respect to others.
of our staff are from a culturally or linguistically diverse background (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander).
of our staff see our values in action throughout the organisation.
Statistics are from Community Gateway 2019 staff survey.
How to apply
If you’re interested in applying for a job vacancy here, follow the steps below and ensure that all required documents are provided. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Download and complete the job application form via the link on this page
- Download and read the relevant position description via the job posting page
- Write your responses to the position’s selection criteria in a separate document
- Include your resume / CV
- Include electronic copies of any relevant formal qualifications
- Submit your application and supporting documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the job application closing date.
Current job vacancies
Many tracks, one road, sustaining community.
Community Gateway is a registered charity and QIP accredited, assessed against the Quality Improvement Council Health and Community Services 7th Edition Standards.
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the lands on which we work and meet, and offer our respect to their elders, past, present and future.
Send us a message now
Copyright © 2020 Northern Rivers Community Gateway. All rights reserved.